Saturday, October 6, 2007

Beauty



Beautiful"I was so unique Now I feel skin deep I count on the make-up to cover it all Crying myself to sleep cause I cannot keep their attention I thought I could be strong But it's killing me Does someone hear my cry? I'm dying for new life [Chorus]I want to be beautiful Make you stand in awe Look inside my heart, and be amazed I want to hear you say Who I am is quite enough Just want to be worthy of love And beautiful Sometimes I wish I was someone other than me Fighting to make the mirror happy Trying to find whatever is missing Won't you help me back to glory [Chorus]You make me beautiful You make me stand in awe You step inside my heart, and I am amazed I love to hear You say Who I am is quite enough You make me worthy of love and beautiful
~*~
You may not think yourselves pretty, but in God's eyes you are BEAUTIFUL!!! And you know something? God's opinion is the one that matters the most!!! :) He created you to be exactly you. Perhaps you aren't beautiful to look at outwardly, but what about the other areas...perhaps you are beautiful in the way you are cheerful, the way you take care of your siblings gladly and kindly, perhaps you are beautiful in your patience....no matter what it is, God thinks your inward beauty is the more beautiful than your physical beauty. When someone critcizes how you look, just ignore them. God loves you for who you are. :)

2 comments:

Enchanted said...

that's very true, Princess Incognita! thanks for the reminder. :)

Miss Amy said...

Hello! :-)
I believe I forgot to read this! *Blush* It was lovely!! Thank you very much for posting it!!! :-) *Hugs*
Love you!
Amy :O)